Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dear Joe Rogan...


I have a confession to make. Okay, I guess it's two confessions.

One - I follow Joe Rogan on Twitter (@joerogan). I don't think this is a bad thing at all, but some people may judge. I don't know. I'm proud.

Two - I missed it when Joe Rogan linked to us here at DIW. This is a fact I am NOT proud of. We missed him linking to our Mormon Soaking article.


I've learned many great things about Joe through his Twitter account.

For example:
1 - He is hilarious.
2 - He likes to get high.
3 - His UStreams are incredible.
4 - His tattoos are gorgeous. I mean.... beautiful. Incredible.
4 - He is passionate about UFC. This is perhaps the most important thing I've learned about Joe. Listening to him comment on fights is golden. He's made me enjoy cagefighting. I know, right?

So, Joe - Here's to you. Our first - and for now only - celebrity appreciator.
We hope you and your friends and followers keep coming to visit us as we try hard to keep the good stuff coming. We know you're married and a dad and stuff, but because it's our mantra...
HAPPY DATING!

5 comments:

Unapologetically Mundane said...

That is awful. I mean awesome. I mean embarrassing. I mean exciting.

Miss. Kati, Miss. Nasty if you're Janet said...

There was something on TMZ about Mormon soaking. I did a search and your site popped up. That's how I found you guys (maybe that's how he did too?). Thank God for Mormon soaking! lol I love this blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice, I found about you through that JR link.

dave08 said...

Me too JR is awsome :)

Anonymous said...

I don't see why you think Joe Rogan is so cool. I'd be embarassed to have him linking to my site on twitter.