Sunday, June 22, 2008

How To Get A Guy To For Sure Not Call You Back

Leave this message:

"Hi. Um, I don't normally do this, but I just really enjoyed our conversation and meeting you the other day, so I was wondering if maybe you'd ever want to go out for a drink. Or if you don't drink, for coffee or if you don't like coffee, maybe tea or water. I like water. So um, yeah, call me back, er whatever. Or not. Uh, whatever's cool. K, have a good day. Talk to you soon, maybe."


Yeah. I like water. I said it. Fucking whatever. He's the weirdo for not liking water.

3 comments:

Serial Monogamist said...

Ah ha ha ha!

Was that the one where J saved the message on his phone for weeks to play for Poster Boy to prove how weird it was because he was totally freaked the eff out? Or was that a different awkward message?

You're awesome.

S.G.Loughlin said...

Wait wtf? Fuck J. I left him a totally legit message. Like, hi want to make out again? How is that not everyone's dream? And you never told me he saved it for Poster Boy. Fuck that guy in his tiny ears. Man, he should have been the douche featured in last post. Thankfully there'll be a part deux to that post.

And I'm obviously so awesome that guys don't get it? Riiigghhtt..

Serial Monogamist said...

I told you that he had saved it, I thought.

And yes, you're just far, far too advanced for them to get it.